Monday, December 6, 2010

Publishing Deal - Elizabeth Miles

From today's Bookseller, news that the paranormal trilogy by Elizabeth Miles, already bought by the US's Simon Pulse is also being published in the UK:

Simon & Schuster has bought a debut teen paranormal trilogy for global publication in autumn 2011.


The trilogy, comprising Fury, Envy and Eternity, is written by Elizabeth Miles. It is about three furies who exact vengeance on a group of teenagers deemed to have wronged others.


The book will be published simultaneously in autumn 2011 with S&S sister companies in the US and Australia. The publisher said the hardback publication would be backed with a "high profile" PR and marketing campaign.


1 comment:

  1. Really liked this book. I hesitated to read it because the reviews were a little mixed but I'm glad I decided to go ahead and try it out. I liked the characters, maybe with the exception of Zach. I can't wait to see where the next book in this trilogy takes me!

    ReplyDelete