Sunday, November 8, 2009

TSS: The week in summary (14)

The Sunday Salon.com

I've been a bit quiet on the blog this week as I've been away and offline. I also didn't get much reading done. So I'm still reading: Never Bite a Boy on the First Date by Tamara Summers (ebook), Beautiful Dead: Arizona by Eden Maguire and Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink to which I've added a chapter a day of a book about the paranoid 1970s - Strange Days Indeed by Francis Wheen which is fascinating but not quick reading (for me).

Activity on the blog in the last week:

Monday - news that Rachel Caine is at Mysterious Galaxy today

Tuesday - details of a publishing deal for Lauren Laverne.

Wednesday - 'Waiting on Wednesday' post for Miss Understanding: My Summer on the Shelf.

Thursday - the book trailer for Wake by Lisa McMann.

Sunday - my newly acquired library books, review copies and prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment