Sunday, October 4, 2009

TSS: The week in summary (9)

The Sunday Salon.com
This week I finished Miss Understanding: My Year in Agony (see below) and the audio book of The Mediator: Love You to Death by Meg Cabot. I'm part way through: The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson (for Euro Crime), Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink and HIVE Dreadnought by Mark Walden. I'm also about 1/6 way through listening to The Mediator: High Stakes by Meg Cabot.

Activity on the blog in the last week:
Monday - details of special offers on teenage books at The Book People.

Wednesday - 'Waiting on Wednesday' post for My So-Called Afterlife by Tamsyn Murray also how you can read Gone by Michael Grant for free online.

Thursday - the book trailer for The Hate List by Jennifer Brown and a new publishing deal for Tamsyn Murray.

Friday - review of Miss Understanding: My Year in Agony

Saturday - details of newly acquired library books and review copies.

Sunday - the latest links from the blogosphere post.

No comments:

Post a Comment